Dr. Marc Brickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Brickman?

Posted on May 27th, 2015

it is a little difficult getting in to see the good doctor or his NP. he has a busy practice and is not taking appointments on Fridays. Otherwise, he has a friendly courteous staff and is willing to spend time with you and he listens and asks pertinent questions. He or his office will follow up to ensure your condition is improved. I called after hours with a minor concern and received a phone call from Dr. Marc himself within 10 minutes from his personal cell phone. I was impressed.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I have never once had to wait to be seen. Interesting because he spends more time reviewing my history and discussing any topic I ask about - more so than any doctor I have ever seen. His staff is professional, kind and considerate. I never have to ask for a copy of my test results - they are always given to me without charge (some offices charge for copying!).

Great if you only had mild issues

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Went to him for a primary doctor, Some help with my Thyroids . I was hospitalized a couple of years age and he wouldn't come to be my primary care doctor at the Aiken hospital. I had severe pain in my stomach area and he could not narrow the problem after several tests and his suggestions for certain specialist was basically an open book and throw a dart and wherever it landed he sent you there. I guess he finally gave up and said it was in my head. Changed Primary Doctors and found out I had Chronic Pancreatitis after the 2nd visit with my new Primary.

Posted on October 16th, 2017