Dr. Marc E Brozovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc E Brozovich?

Gave me my life back...

God used Dr. Brozovich, along with his PA Shawna, to rescue me from Ulcerative Colitis. An amazing surgeon, Dr. B removed my entire large intestine, recreated a working digestive system from my small intestines & hooked me all back up again. I feel young & energetic again! Dr. B & Shawna were very thorough, knowledgable, & compassionate. In conjunction with Passavant Hospital, I was treated exceptionally well. I highly recommend their expertise & services if you are in need of a colorectal surgeon!

I like him very much as a doctor and as a person. I know that he is really trying bring me to a complete healing of a problem I have had for several years. He has been a very caring doctor in this regard. I would recommend him to anyone.

Avoid this one!!!

This doctor was highly rated, however spent very little time with me and certainly didn't listen to any of my concerns or communicate with me after surgery with information on what to expect in regards to my recovery. He appears to care very little for anyone or finds no reason to inform the patient of their own health status. No bedside manner what so ever!!! Will not be returning!!!

EXCELLENT -

From my first appointment, diagnosis and surgery, I can't praise Dr. Brozovich and his staff enough for their expertise and care. Thank you!

i believe that Dr. Brosovich is straight forward with his patients yet kind and considerate. my husbands doctor had moved and he was transfered to Dr. B. we were apprehensive in the beginning but now would recommend him. thank you dr.B

Dr. Brozovich is an excellent colo-rectal surgeon. I had my colon removed and he was able to perform an IRA surgery. I've had no real pain since the surgery. I've had good functioning. He's quick and to the point. His PA's are considerate and do a good job. Don't be afraid when going under the knife w/ Dr. Brozovich.

Dr. Brozovich recently did surgery for my rectal cancer. Throughout the whole process, from the initial visit to the post-surgical appointment, I have found him and his staff to be very caring & professional, and empathetic. I also believe him to be a skilled surgeon, as I was able to leave the hospital earlier than planned, my various incisions have all healed cleanly & my recovery has been without incident.

I was referred to Dr. Brozovich by my GI physician. He spent quite a bit of time with me making certain I completely understood the procedure to the point of drawing pictures, etc. His 2 PA's were both quite professional both in the office and at the hospital. His staff has been very responsive with any question or request I have had. I would recommend Dr. Brozovich and his team if you need surgery.

Colonoscopy

The colonoscopy with Dr. Brozovich was the most painflul experience of my 56 years. Dr. Brozovich gave me no information prior as to any pain or disco ...