Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc Cendron has 2 locations
300 Longwood Ave Fl 3
Boston, MA 02115
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc Cendron has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marc Cendron has the following 20 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urethral Obstruction
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Urinary Catheterization
- Fetal Diseases
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Marc Cendron is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc Cendron - Posted on July 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc Cendron - Posted on April 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc Cendron - Posted on July 8th, 2015
Dr Cendron was excellent. He was very courteous and attentive to us and our daughter (contrary to other reviews I have read). He explained everything to us and talked with my daughter about her issue. She is 5 and he explained things to her in terms she could understand. He diagnosed my daughters condition and was spot on. We can't thank him enough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc Cendron - Posted on May 10th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc Cendron - Posted on June 18th, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Marc Cendron Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc Cendron, MD - Urology in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Marc Cendron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.