Dr. Marc L Chaiken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc L Chaiken?

Horrific but true...

If I had the option I would have given zero stars. Dr. Chaiken performed a D&C on me with very little anesthesia and was forceful and unsympathetic. I was wide awake for the entire experience. It was horrific. He knowingly gave me expired birth control (because it was free) to control my bleeding until my hysterectomy could be completed. I bleed for 120 days. During my laparoscopic hysterectomy my uterus was so enlarged he had to forcefully pull it out which resulted in 2 inch tears on both sides of my vagina. He stitched up the tears and NEVER TOLD ME! Post-surgery he told my family everything went fine and there was minimal bleeding. A week later when the stitches were severely infected and I was burning up, he was caught in his cover-up. But he totally made light of it like it was a joke and even laughingly remarked about "blood being everywhere." When the stitches never dissolved I had to return to my own GYN and get them MANUALLY removed. She is a masterful, caring person and yet the pain was the worst in my life because most of the stitches had already been covered with scar tissue. My entire experience with Chaiken was a nightmare. I have no idea how he can still be practicing. A friend of mine became sterile due to an error he made. PLEASE don't go to him. I am an actual patient...not an angry family member or ex-wife! This man should not be allowed to touch women.

Overall Great

Dr. Chaiken was very thoughtful, spent time with me, was professional and attentive. The only drawback was, he seemed eager to put me on hormone drugs for menopause, although I told him I wasn't suffering from many symptoms. I get wary when Drs. push drugs, especially something so controversial. But otherwise, I just loved Dr. Chaiken. The visit was overall a good experience.

terrible

Caring, experienced doctor. Perfect!

Having a doctor who listens,shows compassion and is accurate leaves a very pleasant lasting impression. Dr. Chaiken is Gods gift to humanity.I would always remember my first visit with him and would forever recommend him to people. May God continue to bless him and his hands.

One of the best.