Dr. Marc Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Chapman?

The Best

Posted on August 5th, 2016

He is unbelievable. So accurate and compassionate. I feel so comfortable while in his office. An outstanding staff!

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Very intelligent and caring doctor. He treats people like they are also intelligent.

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Awful!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

This was the most unprofessional doctors office I have even been in! His nurse Jennifer knows nothing can't explain anything to you or answer any questions. I'm not sure she even has a degree in nursing! Absolutely pathetic, every questions I asked her, got the same response which was "I knew you were going to ask that hang on let me check... Biggest joke of a practice around, run don't walk away from this joint!

Professional, Knowledgable and Personable = Recommend

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Peter Korsten

Posted on October 18th, 2011

He is a par excellence medical professional who has a genuine interest in his patient; he is thorough and personal and spends time with them to truly assess the patients medical condition --- I can and do recommend him without reservation --- they don't come better! ---

EC

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Chapman has helped me control by hypertension, his staff is very friendly and pleasant, and I recommend him to all of my loved ones.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Dr. Chapman has been my doctor for years and I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner is wonderful. He can diagnose the problem quickly, but doesn't try and rush you out the door. He has always listened to my concerns and is focused on treating current conditions as well as preventative measures. I highly recommend him.

The Best Doctor I have Ever Seen

Posted on July 10th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Chapman since he was new to the office, boy did my partner and I luck out. He is very thorough and takes the time to really explain a diagnosis or plan of action so that you can understand. He also will only recommend a specialist that he either sees himself or nhas the utmost confidence in. My only criticism is that he is now so popular, it is difficult to get an appt with him within 2-3 weeks, which is especially annoying to long-time patients. Also, a shout-out to Jennifer, his nurse, who is awesome!!

Very Compassionate Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2010

Dr. Chapman is very good, compassionate, accomadating, accurate with diagnosis and will refer to a doctor if you have something that is not his specility. He was "on call" for my doctor and after seeing him, I asked if he would be my doctor. I liked him that much. He listens to you and I take a list of questions and he answers them. I would reccommend him to a family member and that means I trust and like him.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

The best. My mom is a patient of Dr. Chapman and he is by far the best Dr. a person could have. He's very professional, attentive and goes out of his way to help all those in need. I highly recommend him if you want a dedicated and thorough doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

A good experience as Dr. visits go. The waiting time was a little long, the staff was courteous and efficient and Dr. Chapman is excellent & ranks the full four stars in every category