Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc E Colmer
Dr. Marc E Colmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Colmer is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Association. Dr. Colmer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc E Colmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marc E Colmer has the following 15 expertise
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
Dr. Marc E Colmer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Seems like good doctor , just poor attitude and smartness when talking to patients. Example talk about your meds and state do you have the bottle with you, then throw comments out like at home,car doesn't do me any good. Its little blue pill 50mg. , my point we take meds for awhile so we know what it is. Simple DR. ask has your dosage change . Act god like and i changed already will not see again.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Colmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Marc E Colmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Cardiology, 444 Neptune Blvd Unit 2, Neptune, NJ
Dr. Marc E Colmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.