Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc J Comianos
Dr. Marc J Comianos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Comianos is affiliated with Marion General Hospital and Adena Regional Medical Center. Dr. Comianos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc J Comianos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marc J Comianos has the following 8 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc J Comianos - Posted on May 27th, 2015
Best Doctor I've known and he's been mine for about 15 years.
if you like being referred every time you'll like him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc J Comianos - Posted on July 8th, 2009
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Comianos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Hospitals Health System
Dr. Marc J Comianos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMARION AREA PHYSICIANS LLC, 1040 Delaware Ave, Marion, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc J Comianos, DO - Internal Medicine in Marion, OH, in this video.
Dr. Marc J Comianos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marion, OH.