Dr. Marc L Cullen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc L Cullen?

Fantastic

He absolutely is a great surgeon he help my daughter with her pyloric stenosis and I automatically trusted him with my daughter. I definitely would recommend him to anyone ! And he always came and checked on my baby after surgery. Mine you my baby was 19 days old and he was the only one that would listen to me about pyloric stenosis. Every other doc told me it was reflux.

Man of integrity

I was referred to dr cullen for my daughters umbilical granuloma. Dr cullen took the time to talk with me and explain everything. Great bedside manner!!!! He talked to me with respect as an equal partner. In the end, he recommended waiting to see if the granuloma would fall off on its own... Which it did. What a man of integrity! He could have just as easily removed it and charged my insurance. I never would have known the difference, but he seemed very hesitent to hurt her unnecessarily, abd that to me speaks volumes about his character. Seems like a genuine kind man who cares about his patients. His office staff was great too!

hands out needless xrays

Below avg pediatric doctor who hands out needless xrays and had a strange attachment to my daughter who was his patient. His strange attachment to my ...

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Cullen immediately diagnosed my 11 year old son's ruptured appendix and performed surgery. His bedside manner was great. He is thorough and knowledgeable. His availability is excellent. Dr. Cullen took the time to answer every question we had.

He has deep psychological problems

Dr. Cullen saved my daughter's life. When no one else at the hospital knew what was wrong, he diagnosed her, performed surgery and we were so lucky he was her doctor. If you need a pediatric surgeon, Dr. Cullen is the only person I'd recommend.

Dr. Marc Cullen exhibits anger management issues

Dr Cullen ordered needless xrays for my daughter that were contra-indicated by several other doctors. After mostly ignoring my pleas and I was forced to go to medical affairs to ask him finally, he attacked me with strange contrived accusations in his office visit summaries. Be warned: Dr. Cullen uses his office visit summary that goes way beyond the professional surface. Not worth getting into the screaming matches he did with the mother. This has all been documented with Children's Hospital of Michigan's medical affairs.