Dr. Marc D Johnson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marc D Johnson?

Our experience with Dr. Marc has been great. He is compassionate and patient. He listens and explains things so that we understood mother's condition and how to handle it.

no bedside manner, very rude, spends no time in the appointment with you. not willing to listen to you. his opinion is the only one that matters, very arrogant, he goes as far as insulting you and your intelligence.

horrible experience

Dr.Johnson was so unprofessional. He has no class and doesn't know how to handle things with any tack what so ever. Instead of handling my problem with a professional manner, he was insulting me and disregarding my problems. He even went as far to insult me in a way that is inappropriate for me to put on here. I said quiet because I was in shock. I wish I would have said something. Don't let this happen to you.