Dr. Marc A Dallera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Dallera?

My Urologist for Eight years

Dr Dall'erra is a very knowledgable, compassionate urologist who takes the time that is necessary to understand his patients and concerns and to draw upon his outstanding knowledge and professional contacts to accurately diagnosis and treat their issues. He has successfully treated my prostrate cancer and continues to follow up and show great concern for my issues. He is a member of the UCDMC Comprehensive Cancer Center and their team approach provides world class, comprehensive medical care. This means that all the resources that are needed to treat his patients are at hand and of the highest quality. I do not think that I could be in better hands.

Inappropriate comments by surgeon

This doctor never visited me in the hospital after major surgery which he did 2. He was very unfriendly and thought that I was uninsured when my insurance company him over $150,000.00 to the hospital and him. He made comments that he "really cut me up;" and made many inappropriate comments; like: "are you back here already;" when he had just operated on me two weeks earlier and I did not make the appointment but the surgery people made the follow-up appoinment. He is the worst uncaring surgeon I ever had.

A smart doctor who happens to be a great human being too.

Since I found out I had cancer I have dealt with many docs. Dr. DallEra is the only one who treats me like I matter. He is a good human being as well as being a very smart doctor. Thank you Dr. Dall Era .

I recently had the DaVinci partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma of the left kidney. The moment I met Dr. Dall'Era, I felt extremely at ease and comfortable with him. His knowledge and professionalism stood out immediately. He explained everything in detail and treated me as if I was the only patient he had. He stayed in touch before and after surgery, answering any and all questions. He is a highly skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him for any urological problem. His office staff was very courteous and caring.

Great Doc