Dr. Marc Davison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Davison?

Excellent Doctor Compassionate Man

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr. Davison was wonderful from the moment we met him. It is so important to have a doctor you feel you can trust and treats you like a person rather than a condition. He gained my husband's trust in that first visit . Dr. Davison was very professional and went through the tests and plan for treatment very thoroughly. He got to know my husband and since they both have a great sense of humor their banter lightened the mood of the visit. I could not say enough about the quality of care my husband received. Dr. Davison did exactly what he said he would do. The surgery went very well. Dr. Davison came by at least twice a day to see him in the hospital. He is a caring and compassionate man. My husband is recovering very quickly and we could not be more pleased with Dr. Davison and his excellent team. My husband and I consider him a friend.

A Cutting Edge Surgeon

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Marc Davison was my surgeon for lung cancer. At the pre-op office visit, he outlined the procedure, in words that I could understand, and answered all my questions; putting me at ease with his professionalism, expertise, and confidence. At "operation" time, he executed his plan perfectly, removing the cancerous lobe, which was within 2mm of a bronchus tube. After surgery, he monitored my progress on a daily basis. It was then, that I saw what a caring, compassionate doctor he was, with a wicked sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Davison. Diana Rost

AMAZING SURGEON!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I had emergency lung surgery before I met Dr. Davison... my lung collapsed in early July and I had to go under for another lung surgery again. I am VERY picky and I was lucky enough to have him as my surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable, very nice, very professional and knew exactly what to do. I love that he explained everything to me and really made me feel like I was in great hands... which I was!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Davison is an excellent doctor/surgeon!!! He is also such an amazing person who cares so much for his patients.He listens and takes time to go over any concerns or questions a patient might have. While at the hospital, he would always stop by in the morning and the evening to see how I was doing. He would stay awhile to talk and answer any questions I might have. He truly makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He honestly goes above and beyond his call of duty! My lung surgery was a success, I feel great and back to work. I am very grateful for Dr. Davison. He truly has a passion for whar he does! Thank you!!!

Laughter was is medicine and sarcasm his practice

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Doctor Davison was assigned to us upon being transferred from the Irvine Facility and throughout our stay was informative, considerate, compassionate and entertaining. Not only was Dr. Davison a delight to be around but effective with managing time and sense of urgency with patient's needs. I would trust him with anything Medicially and even invited him to our Wedding in the not so distant future in addition to a Birthday. Dr. Davison did everything with his power to make sure my loved one was comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you for taking such amazing care of Kimberly. We love you Marc!

The Best Surgeon.

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Did the surgery of my husband Eugene Price and he did a great job. Thank you Dr Davison for being a great Dr. to my husband. My husband recovered immediately because every time Dr Davison visits in my husband room he has a sense of humor and he inspires him.

I Got Lucky

Posted on April 21st, 2017

My hope drained with my energy. With rapidly advancing achalasia I usually got two swallows before the pain hit, so surgery was my only option. How does one choose a surgeon anyway? Door One or Door One? It’s not like comparing new cars, analyzing measurable qualities. But I got lucky when I desperately needed a boost with an honest, skillful, compassionate doctor. Dr. Davison honestly and clearly explained the limitations and potential problems with my personal surgery. This allowed me to cling to hope for improvement within potential boundaries so my hope wouldn’t swing too wildly into unrealistic scenarios. Dr. Davison’s skills and knowledge brought me through successfully, and I am already exploring the boundaries of my new dietary life. Life, what a beautiful word. Finally, Dr. Davison’s compassion and enthusiasm for my success encouraged me with every hospital visit. As I fumbled around the first morning home, wishing for room service, Dr. Davison called to see what I had for breakfast and how I was doing. I don’t know how normally I will eat in the future but after choking on water, chocolate pudding is heaven. Thank you Dr. Davison.

I had a malignancy on lower left lung. He removed it and today I am cancer free. He sabed my life..

Posted on March 15th, 2017

VERY PROFESSIONAL, COMPETENT, HELPFUL AND CARING DOCTOR. HE IS THE BEST I COULD GET.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

HE IS SO CARING, CHECK AND FOLLOW UP THE WELLBEING OF THE PATIENTS, I AM ONE OF THEM. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES FOR THOSE NEEDING HIS SERVICE. HE IS VERY COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. HE DEFINITELY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION. WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM.

Dr Marc Davison

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I have been under the care and treatment provided by Dr Davison over the past 2 years. He has been dealing with a lung problem I have resulting from lung/cancer problems which I have . I love this man. He has literally saved my life. He makes himself available for any issues which arises. I feel comfortable with his treatment options that he recommends for me. Dr Davison is far more than a Doctor. He is a very compassionate individual who treats the patient and not necessarily the disease. This is a good man. This is a good Doctor

Saved my mom

Posted on March 5th, 2017

My mom was in the hospital and many, many doctors would not touch her, told us that she likely "wouldn't make it out the hospital." Dr Davison got my mom transferred to be under his care and we can't even believe how well she is doing!!! I honestly believe he saved my moms life! Not only is he a fabulous surgeon but he has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients!! He doesn't act like a snobby doctor but is confident and makes you feel confident! I would def recommend him to anyone.

Saved my mom