Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Debell has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Had no choice, Dr. DeBell was physician on duty at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center Emergency Services. My severe headaches started a month ago, worsening to an intorable condition. Was asked what my problem was, gave him a short printed chronology with medications I had been taken, would not read the summary. Left the waiting room, returned 20 minutes later and asked if I was ready to talk yet, he had not taken the few minutes necessary to read what I had submitted. No diagnostics performed.
Regarding previous comment: so you are close enough a friend to get stoned with a doctor but enough of an enemy to file a bad report. Or maybe you're a jilted girlfriend? Grow up! Dr. DeBell is an excellent doctor. Several members of my family have been treated by him with excellent diagnosis, outcome and bedside manner. P.S. If you really knew him you would know that he does not have any difficulty keeping a job - he has worked at many places (globally) because he works with programs like Drs w/o Borders to help those in need.
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Dr. Mark C Debell accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeywood Hospital, 242 Green St, Gardner, MA
Dr. Mark C Debell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardner, MA.