Dr. Marc R Dejong Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marc R Dejong?

Great Doctor, Highly Recommended!!

I first came in contact with Dr. DeJong after seeing many doctors about an ongoing problem. Dr. DeJong was the first doctor to actually listen to what I had to say, and he never made me feel like I was stupid. He addressed my issues appropriately with genuine concern for my health and well-being. Dr. DeJong is always personable and respectful. He makes me feel important, like I am his only patient. He seems to always be cheerful and optimistic, which I believe is an excellent quality in a doctor. He addressed my concerns, and evaluated me fully and carefully, before ordering further testing. I continued to see him a couple more times, before he recommended physical therapy. Each time, he kindly discussed my financial concerns with me to put me at ease. He is a phenomenal doctor! I go to him, with any medical issue in his field. I trust him completely. If you are looking for an amazing doctor, Dr. DeJong is your guy!

Dr. Marc R Dejong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.