- Broward Health North
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc L Ebersberger Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Marc L Ebersberger Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marc L Ebersberger Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marc L Ebersberger Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marc L Ebersberger Jr
Dr. M. Lee Ebersberger Jr. is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in trauma care of the entire body, from simple fractures to more complicated injuries affecting multiple bones, joints and soft tissues. He recently moved to South Florida from Fredericksburg, Virginia where he served as the orthopedic trauma director for Mary Washington Health Care and as an orthopedic traumatologist for several orthopedic groups and clinics. Dr. Ebersberger obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Richmond in Virginia in 1997, followed by a pre-medical certificate from the Medical College of Virginia and his MD degree from St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada. He completed an internship in surgery and a residency in orthopedic surgery from the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, and a fellowship in orthopedic trauma from Ortho Indy, Methodist Hospital. Dr. Ebersberger has specialized training in both surgical and non-surgical procedures to repair injuries to the entire body after a trauma, including treatment of bones that have not healed (nonunions and malunions), infected fractures and osteomyelitis, pelvis and acetabulum surgery, bone grafting, bone and joint transplantation, limb lengthening and complex soft tissue reconstruction.