Dr. Marc Ellman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Ellman?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

DR ELLMAN IS VERY GOOD AT HIS JOB. HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE RIGHT AWAY.I WAS NERVOUS AT FIRST BEFORE SEEING HIM BUT THAT WENT AWAY FAST. HIS STAFF IS AWESOME ALSO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE. I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM TO DO THE JOB THAT HE DOES

My Appreciation

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Office staff was most professional. The office wait was not long. The eye tests were lengthy and extensive;but,being a diabetic I appreciate his efforts. Surprize! Dr.Ellman was waiting to see me and not the other way around. We had a very pleasant conversation as he proceeded to review the pictures and make his diagnosis. The entire visit was out of the ordinary! For the staff,Keep up the good work. Dr.Ellman,having you for an opthamologist makes me feel much better about my eyes.

Dr Ellman

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr Ellman is a hero as far as I am concerned. I went from being half blind to full sight. He even called me at home the night following the surgery to see how I was doing. The day following the surgery I was the happiest guy you have ever seen. Can't wait for the next surgery on my left eye.

Exceptional Service

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Ellman and his incredible staff are the reason I felt compelled to write this review. Scheduling my appointment was fast and easy, my wait time when i arrived for my appointment was less than 5 minutes. I was greeted by the front desk with a smile and every employee upfront was working hard to get all the patients taken care of. Dr. Ellman explained my diagnosis and took the time to discuss the details of my treatment and the step of the procedure to follow. During my procedure I was treated by Dr. Ellman and his staff as if I were family. They have excellent bed side manner which helped me not be nervous. Dr. Ellman contacted me several time after procedure to see how I was feeling. Service like this is rare and I can not express how impressed and grateful I was for the great service provide by Dr. Ellman and his staff. They are hight recommended!!!

Waited forever

Posted on June 12th, 2011

I waited over an hour to see Dr. Ellman. I finally left. Staff was rude and lazy.

Great, caring doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

My mom had an emergency situation (detached retna) and he saw her right away. He took time to ask questions and get down to the root of the problem. He was great,efficient and caring. He even followed up later to see how my mom was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Ellman.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017