Dr. Marc B Feingold Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marc B Feingold?

More than just a family Dr

Dr. Feingold was my PCP and after meeting him the first time I made my grandparents start to see him as well. My grandmother became very ill with pulmonary fibrosis and my grandfather has severe Alzheimer’s. If it wasn’t for Dr Feingold, Patty and his amazing staff I don’t know if my grandparents would have had the quality of life they did. My grandmother passed a little over a year ago but he was there every step of the way, calling her and myself all hours of the day and night trying to help and figure out the best plan of action. My grandfather has become so bad that he needed to now be placed in the Veterans Home Of NJ, but it was not at all easy transitioning everything. Dr Feingold and his staff were on top of everything that we needed and more. I can’t thank them enough for all of their knowledge, dedication and friendship. Our family appreciates it more than words. So glad I chose Dr Feingold for the care of myself and my family.

Definitely Recommend !

I met Dr. Feingold under the worst of circumstances, and he helped me and my family deal with what needed to be dealt with as if he was a family member. I realized then that he was the Dr for me and my family. That was almost 31/2 years ago and I would not change a thing. He is the most caring and his diagnosis are right on the money! He is old school! Easy to talk to as well. His staff is very courteous and friendly. Highly recommend!

Best Doctor In Town

I should say Dr. Feingold and his office staff are great caring people and I was blessed to have found him. After I moved to Morganville, I must have switched many doctors and finally found Dr. Feingold - right from the check-in (thru Ipad - very savvy huh) till I was done it was a great and pleasant experience and the I did not have to wait to see the doctor.

NEED TO VISIT

If you don't need to go to the doctor right now , go out and break something because you won't regret it after visiting Dr. Fiengold. First off you walk in and you are greeted by a smoke show of a staff. Dr. Fiengold isn't too bad eaither, but his practice is out of this world ! There's nothing he can't fix , he very politely suggests the best things for your health and being a 75 year old man I walk out feeling 10 years younger ! I mean you can't beat this place ! I bring my wife here and I think she's getting ready to leave me for Dr. fiengold and I wouldn't even be upset ! I might leave her for him ! 15 out of 10 look no further than Marc.

Like it or Not, Your Health will Improve

Like it or not, your health is going to improve. Dr. Feingold is the Jewish mother we all need, and I mean this in the kindest way. With his preventative approach to healthcare, he will casually "suggest" you do whatever he recommends, and I don't want to be you when you return to the office without having completed the task. He is exactly the kind of doctor that both my husband and myself need; in fact, he recently prodded my husband into a procedure that my husband kept putting off. Finally . . . he took Dr. Feingold's advice and as it turned out, probably saved his life in the process. We all need a Jewish mother. I suggest that if you really care about yourself, you will make an appointment and meet him. He is kind, caring and nurturing. Just be sure you follow his instructions, which you will - unless you want to hear about it at every visit. This is the doctor I should have had years ago, had he only been born then . . . !!!

a life saver

I can not tell you how many times Dr. Feingold has saved my mothers life. He is very thorough and extremely caring. He has a great bedside manner, he honestly cares about his patients. Weekends and late nights do not stop him from calling his patients. Dr. Feingold is conscientious and compassionate!

Dr. Feingold represents the epitome of what a family care physician should be. His concern about my wellness and how to maintain it at a level that will keep me a healthy person is obvious from the moment he steps into the exam room. Nothing gets by him and at the end of the visit I know nothing was missed or overlooked, no matter how trivial it may have seemed to me

Dr. Feingold really cares

There's a difference between taking care of you when you're sick and caring for your over all health so you stay healthy. Dr. Feingold has a total comprehensive approach to your health. One example is the weight watcher program he sponsors at his office. Dr. Feingold's patients receive a discounted rate. He also porvides a meeting room for us. Dr. Feingold is a true caring and comprehensive physician. That's refreshing.

Best Care EVER!

I have been a patient of Dr.Feingold for over 6 years. He is the kindest physician, has an excellent bedside manner and is always very thorough with his examinations and explanations. I trust him so much that when I moved to Atlantic City, 2 hours away, I would make the drive back up north just to keep him as my doctor. I have recently moved to Brooklyn and will still continue to have him as my doctor. He truly is the best!

courteous, attentive, and kind

Every single staff member there has always treated me wonderfully. I have absolutely no complaints. I had a bit of a health scare recently, and the doctors and staff were there for me through it all. Dr. Feingold even called me after hours to check on me throughout the ordeal. I am extremely grateful for this wonderful office.

The Most Thorough!!

Kudos to Dr. Feingold for recognizing my illness with a simple blood test.

Kudos to the most thorough Dr. I've ever visited. Took proper tests to discover a serious problem!!

Dr. Marc B Feingold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manalapan, NJ.