Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc S Feldstein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Gynecologic disorders
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Female Genital Cancer
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Feldstein is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He has a very straightforward approach, which is something I really appreciate in a Doctor. He is willing to share his suspicions with you before getting them confirmed (Spoiler Alert: He's usually spot on). He takes the time to really listen to your concerns and tries to find a solution. In my 15 years of seeing gynecologists, not one of them ever noticed or discovered a fairly serious biological flaw that would lead to me having a very risky pregnancy or delivery, instead chalking up my concerns to lack of experience or assuming I was just being 'overly sensitive'. Dr. Feldstein listened to me and got out a medical textbook to show me exactly what was up! I could tell we were both relived to have discovered the the source of the problem and were able to discuss realistic expectations and next steps on the spot. I would (and do) recommend him to every lady looking for a good gynecologist. 10/10.
Dr. Feldstein clearly cared deeply about my health and my having a good healthy pregnancy. He is very straightforward and honest, and doesn't sugar coat anything. He clearly cares about you having the best outcome possible, and for you and your baby being safe and healthy. He really knows perimenopausal and menopausal issues so well, too. He always takes the time to make sure I'm asking all of the questions I have. He is the best.
This "doctor" has not love for his career. He treated me with zero tolerance. I went in concern for my health and instead of him listening to me and help me feel better he made me leave his office feeling like an animal after he yelled at me for not laying on the right position ... He even told me I was wasting his time! WHAT?! Unbelievable !
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Marc S Feldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Womens Health Associates, 680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 1200, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc S Feldstein in this video.
Dr. Marc S Feldstein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.