Dr. Marc S Frager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc S Frager?

He helped me a lot, was kind and thoughtful

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Frager takes his time with you, answers all questions and genuinely cares about this patient

Feeling better than ever

Dr. Frager took great interest in my care and helped me resolve issues that I had been having for years. He listened to my concerns and his treatment solution is structured to help me prevent future issues as well. If you are looking for an experienced endocrinologist who will get it right the first time, go see Dr. Frager!

"My very positive ECMA experience"

Mixing quality care, timeliness, cordiality and professional environment made my experience at ECMA a memorable one, indeed.

Mr.

Doctor did not examine me properly, for example, like did not look at my foot or eyes which is common procedure for diabetic evaluation even he knew that I was a new patient He did not ask any questions, like my health history or who was my previous doctor, etc.. Just suggested to increase a dosage of medication and to loose weight. For this doctor I was nobody. He spent very little time with me. His stuff was really rude.

During my office visit with this Doctor, I felt like he was doing me a favor talking to me. When I asked him questions about my situation he responded in a cold, mechanical way. I will not recommend this Doctor to anyone. His bedside manner needs a lot of work!

Dr. Marc S Frager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.