Dr. Marc Dubin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc Dubin?

Outstanding sinus doc!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Dubin did sinus surgery on me after another ENT doctor referred me to him. I had a problem in my forehead sinus that the other doctor was not comfortable fixing. Dr. Dubin explained everything to me, took his time and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed and he made sure I understood the whole process. I am a ton better thanks to Dr. Dubin.

Great ENT!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I saw Dr. Dubin for sinus problems that I have had for decades...he has made such an improvement in my life! Go see him!

Best ENT!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dubin for my sinus problems. I am feeling so much better after his surgery and other treatments that I can't believe I waited so long to be seen! I could not offer a better recommendation and I recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Major Improvement

Posted on November 1st, 2014

I've lived with sinus-related issues all of my life, and breathing through my nose routinely, and well, was never possible. I've had several surgical procedures with Dr. Dubin which systematically improved my breathing to a point that I rarely even think about it. It's a huge relief. Dr. Dubin is a genuine professional, and I respect him for taking a deliberate and planned approach to correcting a lifetime of sinus misery. Dr. Dubin is direct, confident and focused and I appreciate his willingness to change my life. Thank you Dr. Dubin!

Dr. Dubin

Posted on December 4th, 2013

My review is long overdue. I had a CSF leak (a leak of brain fluid through a tear in the dura, or "sack" that houses the brain) in 2010 and was referred to Dr. Dubin after finally diagnosing myself via Google searches after six months of mishandling by other doctors. He immediately realized what needed to be done and scheduled my surgery. It was a complicated surgery that he performed very well. I was just thinking today about the fact that I haven't had a sinus infection or even a cold in the 3.5 years since Dr. Dubin performed my surgery. I used to suffer from constant sinus infections, bronchitis and earaches, but not anymore. Getting a prompt appointment was never an issue; I always felt that Dr. Dubin was treating my case with the appropriate urgency it required. I had a few questions during my month-long recovery period and received prompt return calls. Dr. Dubin is good at what he does!

Great Experience

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Dubin did a procedure on me a few weeks ago and I am very happy with the results. From Day one, he was extremely up front with me and answered every possible question I had. I had complete trust in him with my health. His staff was great at follow up and did everything they could to make things easier for me. I am a very happy patient and highly recommend Dr. Dubin.

Dr. Dubin is a wonderful ENT

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Dubin is a great ENT. He is knowledgeable, smart and is very caring and understanding. If you have any kind of reason for concern, he is willing to squeeze you in to his already busy workday. I've been seeing him for my sinuses and he's been great. He's not one to suggest surgery so readily, but will when there's a valid calling. If there were 5 stars, I'd rate him 5 stars!

"He's Good."

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Dr. Dubin treats my 8 year old son. He was quiet our first visit, reading and thinking, asking questions and thinking. He is obviously brilliant. So don't mistake his quietness for disinterest. He will do whatever he needs to do to help you. My son has an enormous amount of issues and he may not be "fixed" by Dr. Dubin but he listens and he sees him when we need someone. And if you look on his shelf, there is a red truck, that my son bought him as a thank you gift for "taking such good care of him." My husband is also a doc, I am a nurse, that alone speaks volumes.........

Posted on August 30th, 2017