Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc R Gerber has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
The office staff from the receptionist to the nurse is rude and incompetant.I would think that a physician of his stature could afford better help.Dr. Gerber directs one thing and the nurse orders or doesn't order what she's instructed to do.The receptionist following the nurse....Dr Gerber seems to be concerned about his patients, but not enough to control their pain adequately. Before seeing him, my husband's pain was managed, now my husband has tears in his eyes as we "try" new medicines that don't work. So much for caring and compassion. We've contacted the office to notify them that he needs different treatment and there's no concern or caring from any staff. Actually we were told that the doctor wants to put my husband on spasm medication that he has documentation of being allergic to. Wonderful physicians in Orlando Florida. Thanks to all in Florida for providing the worker's compensation laws that protect employers, physicians and penalize the patients.
I have been seeing Dr. Gerber about 9 years he is very caring, understanding, slate has time to listen like your the only patient he has and is very understanding that comes alone when habit to work with workers comp., and always is able to fit you in if something flares up out of the norm. He is is of the best and his head nurse ( or right hand) is just as wonderful and caring as he is. I really appreciate everyone who works in his office I give them all 4stars &an A plus It's worth my hour drive.
I'v been a patient of Dr. Gerber for several years. He is caring, takes time for his patients and he has earned my trust to do difficult procedures on my back. The front office staff (non-nurse or PA)needs a little tune-up at times arguing when they hve been in error. Short wait times and a great doctor keep me as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Gerber.
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Marc R Gerber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarc R Gerber Md Pa, 1507 S Hiawassee Rd Ste 203, Orlando, FL
Dr. Marc R Gerber is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Orlando, FL.