4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marc C Gittelman?

Excellent

Great experience. Highly knowledgeable. Great staff. Wonderful results.

Architect-Planner-Artist

I had experienced several researches with his conduction. I am thinking in getting a consultation on Optimal Health for the near future.

Knowledgeable and Efficient

Dr. Gittelman is the most knowledgeable Urologist with all the up-to-date medicines and therapies for men and women. He is very efficient and he has a tremendous research department that keeps coming up with better ways to help men in there everyday real life problems. I would recommend Dr. Gittelman to anyone!

Very Good

I've been a patient of the practice since 1995. The expertise of the physicians and the professionalism of the staff is superior to other offices I visit. My entire family has been seen here and has had the same experience.

Best

Dr.Gittelman is the best. He is a ten star rating. He has a way to make me feel great even when I come in feeling badly. He puts me at ease. The office staff is very kind to me as well.

Very Friendly

I have been here for two years, I have never been disappointed. Uromedix is a very friendly environment. Dr. Gittelman is great and explains everything into details and finds a solution for you!!!

I came to Dr. Gittelman with pelvic pain and back pain. His staff was very kind and helpful. He met with me in his office first and we discussed my concerns. He walked me through what was to happen and today's appointment and what his suggestion was for diagnostic tests. His nurse also walked me through the exam step by step to ease my anxiety. I feel that the bedside manner from Dr. Gittelman and his staff was superb and that he was very thorough.

Great

I have been coming to this facility for years. I like Dr. Gittelman and the service here very much. The nurses are great as well!

The office experience at Dr G's office has been extremely positive. Wait time was excellent each time over the past year. Once inside the staff is very efficient.

Excellent

My experience in the office was excellent!

Very professional

Took time to evaluate my condition.Took his time to answer or explain issues related to my condition. No rush.I recommend Dr. Gittelman. I was very satisfied with my first visit.

Took the time to evalute my condition, precription I take, and other related important health issues. Very professional. No rush. Good manner.Explain very well. Excellent Urologist.

Dr. Marc C Gittelman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.

Dr. Marc C Gittelman Is this you?