Dr. Marc Gutin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marc Gutin?

Dr. Gutin is the utmost care and respect as a human in my opinion

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I found Dr. Gutin is a very caring doctor, I was referred to him primary for my tumors, but he also keep track of my diabetes, osteoporosis. He noticed my Vitamin D deficiency that caused previous osteoporosis medication not absorbed by my system. I have been a patient for over 15 years. He treats my Aldosteronoma tumors in the adrenal cortex area, he accurately diagnosis my problem at the first visit and has treated me since, he was able to help me keep it under control without surgery. My osteoporosis injection Forteo cost $1250 per month and his office helped me to get some of free sample from the drug manufacturers. I lost my job then later change to Medicare. Dr. Gutin continues to treat me without insurance! he only charges me a very small amount of cash payment. Thank you to Doctor Gutin that my tumors is still under control so far for more than 15 years, my osteoporosis was reverses to osteopenia and no medicine is required at this time, my diabetes from 130 down to 99-105 I am no longer a pre-diabetes by just following his advises "eat right and exercise". I highly recommend Dr. Gutin to anyone

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Gutin to anyone who has had any trouble with managing their diabetes. Excellent Doctor!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

This doctor is good at making jokes, but his overall bedside manner is poor. He seemed to care more about insurance paperwork than treating me. What he told me about my condition, my primary care doctor already told me. I'm looking for a doctor, not a comedian.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

took extra time with me as I am a first time pumper. Spent almost an hour...

3 months in advance

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Really liked Dr. Gutin. He is booked in advance (3 months)... I missed a few (2)appointments in the 4 yrs that I saw him because the appoints were made so far in advance I just forgot them... they fired me as a patient :( and yeh I was sad.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I have been a patient for over 10 years. He has treated me very well, keeps my hypothyroid under control very well He doesn't just look at the numbers on the blood test but how I feel. He always listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel rushed. He has also helped me from getting diabetes. I would recommend Dr. Gutin to anyone

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I wonder if the neg ratings have to do with the Dr. only being able to accomplish so much,especially in the diabetis field without the patients cooperation?I have always found Dr Gutin to be a good caring Doctor who never rushes my appts. and does his best to get to the root off a myraid set of problems. When I lost my ins for 2 years Dr. Gutin stunned me by charging me a very low cash price si that I could continue my much needed care. He and his wife, who works in the office, kept me supplied with medication samples and arrainged for me to get free medication from the drug manufacturer. They showed me the utmost care and respect as a human being at a hard time in my life. I would recommend him to anyone.

not happy

Posted on December 29th, 2010

after being diagnosed hypothyroid i thought an endo. would have knowledge of this but i felt i just wasted my time here. also, bedside manner is lacking.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on September 23rd, 2008

Dr. Gutin is a fabulous, caring physician. He gives out samples like no other physician. He is always there for me. The two previous reviews are obviously very bitter patients.

Don't Go

Posted on July 9th, 2008

I agree with the negative comments. He is the worst doctor in Glendora (and that says a lot!) He codes the insurance sheet to maximize his profits. He will disown you if you end up in the hospital. That way your death will not show up on his record with the hospital. He has the system down and shorts the patient in the process.

Don't Go!

Posted on May 7th, 2008

I agree with the two negative reviews above. He is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone (diabetic or not).

Posted on December 1st, 2017