Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc H Greenstein
Dr. Marc H Greenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenstein is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Greenstein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc H Greenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Marc Greenstein is an excellent doctor that was recommended to me by one of Broward's top medical professionals. I've been his patient for 8 years and he is consistently kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful to ensure you are treated like a person, and has an excellent staff and THE most professionally managed office I've ever experienced. I feel really grateful to have him as my doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Greenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Jackson Health System
Dr. Marc H Greenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvergreen Medical Center Pa, 400 N Hiatus Rd Ste 206, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc H Greenstein in this video.
Dr. Marc H Greenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.