Dr. Marc Greenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Greenstein?

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Very intelligent on many aspects and disciplines of medicine. Easy to talk with and communicates well online. Very caring and friendly. Excellent staff.

A real doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Compassionate, caring, and learns from the patient because he listens. Loves his computer and will email his responses to you. Couldn't ask for anything better!

RN

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Greenstein is a very patient and caring doctor. He does not rush you through the visit and takes his time to understand your concerns. I would never trade him for any other MD.

Excellent doctor recommended by all the top Broward medical professionals

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Marc Greenstein is an excellent doctor that was recommended to me by one of Broward's top medical professionals. I've been his patient for 8 years and he is consistently kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful to ensure you are treated like a person, and has an excellent staff and THE most professionally managed office I've ever experienced. I feel really grateful to have him as my doctor!

Horrible Office

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Greenstein may be a competent doctor but his office is as bad as it gets. We made appointments for a physical exam which would be 100% covered by our insurance. We were very clear this is why we were making the appointment. They wrote it up differently, even though we got our physical, we had to pay. The office refused to honor our appointment as a yearly checkup and tried to bill it as a specialist visit. They refused to listen to reason or work with us. They lied to the insurance company and we were billed for the visit. When we tried to fight it they told us never to return. I responded that we would never return to that office - and, we never will. There are too many professionally run offices and excellent doctors in south Florida to run the risk of having these types of problems. I suggest going to another doctor. This office is the worst. What ab ad experience, and totally avoidable.

Excellent Doctor. Would recommend highly.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr. Greenstein has been caring for me and my husband for approximately ten years. When I was very ill last year, he personally called the neurologist to coordinate my care and secure my office visit the next morning.

Posted on September 28th, 2017