4.7

Have you seen Dr Marc Harwood?

He's The Best!

Dr. Harwood is personable, caring, and experienced.

Decent Doctor

Dr. Harwood is a very good doctor and does an excellent job in his medical observations, diagnosis of physical condition and treatment options. He explains everything and acts proper and accordingly. He is very nice. He details his reports. I would have given a 5 star rating but a 4 star rating is still great. I would like to make this recommendation to help.Dr. Harman who may have been in good intention on behalf of Rothman Institute but did not seem to understand my patient needs when I had made request to be seen by Rothman's pain team. He asked me why I left and I explained about my bad experience of a serious privacy and harassment issue in which my former provider has made excuses for its family member. It would have been appreciated if Dr. Harman had referred me upwards but did not understand what happened. I tried to explain. It was written that it was not appropriate because I had a long-standing relationship with an outside pain practice and felt that there would not be any additional services beyond what I had been offered to date. I had formerly left the previous provider 2 1/2 months earlier. Dr. Harmon wrote about my post-concussion thinking and the history is not quite linear. Now that I am fully off all post-concussion medications and treatments, and it has been proven that there is no TBI, my story has not changed about my former providers' inappropriate treatment (which has been cited online by former patients). I only wrote positive reviews online. It was not about "additional" services but replacement services. Since Rothman Institute I have now found an excellent new doctor provider group which is respectful to me and which I can fully trust. My new group has been in touch with Dr. Harman and Dr. Ilyas so it worked out in the end. Dr. Harman is excellent as a doctor and provided good treatment but I made this suggestion to help and I am being respectful. Thank you.

Wrecked knees

I overdid one winter shoveling snow and wrecked my arthritic knees. Dr. Harwood was great. He gave me great advice and let me choose how I wanted to proceed with my treatment.

Engaging

Dr. Harwood provided first class patient care in a friendly and supportive manner. I highly recommend Dr. Harwood.

Great doc!

I have seen Dr. Harwood for two different problems, arthritis in my shoulder and my knee. My experience has been great and Dr. Harwood is a concerning and caring doctor!

Caring

The Doctor is genuinely concerned with my mobility and the pain free use of my legs and wants me to have full use of my limbs and partake in all the activities I wish to enjoy and participate.

Great Experience!

Dr. Harwood inspired confidence in my daughter and I. We liked that he didn't push us into surgery. He seemed genuinely interested in my daughters care and tried other options before surgery. Thank you Dr. Harwood and Crystal! Great experience!

Fantastic visit, fantastic doctor

Dr. Harwood is knowledgeable, caring and intelligent. He helped me understand my issue and helped me work through it. I can't say enough good things about it. Thank you!

Great Physician

Spends enough time with you to address your concerns. You never feel rushed. He listens to you. Easy to make appt for a visit.

Happy knees

Went there 3 years ago, thinking I need surgery. Instead Dr. Harwood has been keeping my knees usable and comfortable with the injection. Thanks. Y

Dr.is very caring. I saw him for a back problem. He was interested in me & my problem. Dr helped me greatly.

Injured knee

Dr. Hardwood was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw him in Bryn Mawr and was very disappointed that he no longer practices in that office.