Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Hoeksema MD
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema has 2 locations
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema has the following 3 expertise
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Critical Care
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc A Hoeksema - Posted on November 18th, 2009
Dr. Hoeksema and his entire staff have helped me so much, words can't describe.Seven months my legs were in real bad condition.Today,Nov 17 2009 was my last appointment.On day one,I was asked if I would consider amputation.I didn't amswer. Today I want to say God Bless Dr.Marc Hoeksema and his crew with a very heartfelt Thank You. In a sad way...I will miss seeing them all, but I will visit and say Hi.
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc A Hoeksema, MD - Critical Care Medicine in Saginaw, MI, in this video.
Dr. Marc A Hoeksema is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.