Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc W Hungerford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
My husband had the MAKOPlasty on his knee performed by Dr. Hungerford at Mercy Medical Center. When he went into surgery he couldnt walk due to the pain. Six weeks after surgery he was playing raquetball! He regrets not having it done sooner. Excellent surgeon and medical center. We have referred and those people have also found the same true, total success.
I had suffered with hip pain for at least five years. After getting an MRI done and finding out that I needed a hip replacement, Dr. Hungerford was recommended by a friend. He did a minimally invasive right hip replacement. Best thing I ever did. The staff at Mercy hospital were the best. Dr. Hungerford was great.
please stay away. Worst bedside manner and after surgery, I had serious swelling and pain every day. It's been over two years and now even worse. He never owned his mistake and screw-up. He claims it wasn't't him when never had swelling and pain before he cut me. I am messed up for life!!!
Patient gives no details. Impossible to know what this patient is talking about
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
26 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Marc W Hungerford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 301 Saint Paul Pl, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Marc W Hungerford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.