Dr. Marc D Jeser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc D Jeser?

Excellent

He's a very good listener. Seems highly knowledgeable and competent. One of the few, truly good doctors I've encountered in Vegas, and I've seen a lot. If he had his own practice, I'd make him my primary doc in a heartbeat.

Disgusted

What a joke of a doctor!! One of the worst that I have ever encountered here in Vegas. Stay away, ask for a different ER doctor to say yourself from frustrations! He does not even deserve a one star !

Great Doc

Wonderful bedside manner and took time to answer my questions. I strongly disliked his PA. It was clear she had no time or patience for me what-so-ever. (hence the low rating for "courteous staff".) Thank goodness I turned out to be ok. Would definitely recommend Dr. Jesser and hope he gets a new PA soon.

WHAT A DR SHOULD BE