Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marc L Johnson has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marc L Johnson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc L Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Seen this guy a couple of times. Both times he seemed too quick to get an accurate diagnosis and both times after I explained my illness he says "unfortunately I can't do anything for you." Well my symptoms got worse and had to go back to IHC two days later. This time I was seen by a more professional MD and given 3 different meds for my illness. I only saw him both times because my primary physician was off and he was the only one available. I will never make that mistake again!! I thought doctors were supposed to be caring and compassionate, not complete jerks.
Dr. Johnson has been our general practioner of choice for about ten years, no exceptions. He takes ample time with us and always discusses our concerns. He aided the diagnosis for my sister's cancer and attended her throughout its treatment. He even took the time to attend her viewing to comfort the family. I cannot say enough in support for Dr. Johnson.
He is my families primary Dr. We (fam of 6) have seen him for the past 10 years. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns. He has solved many health mysteries when other drs have turned a blind eye or diagnosed the problem completely wrong. I will always recommend him to everyone. He has great patience for my kids and loves and remembers everything my family has done or is doing. Thank you Dr. Johnson! We consider you a part of our family.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Mc Kay Dee Hospital Center
Dr. Marc L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Health Care-Layton, 2075 University Park Blvd, Layton, UT
Dr. Marc L Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.