Dr. Marc S Karlan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marc S Karlan?

Dr. Karlan is the best facial plastic surgeon in the midwest. He has kept me me looking ageless for years. I highly recommend him.

Best Facial Plastics Doc in Chicago Area

While I haven't had much work done, I do plenty of research on surgeons in the bay area and Dr. Karlan supersedes them all. Truly best in class medical training, years of medical experience, and the eye of a true artist makes for one amazing facial plastics doc!

I do NOT recommend Dr. Karlan for cosmetic surgery!!!

I had Dr. Karlan perform Rhinoplasty about a year and a half ago. Recently, the threads came apart, leaving my nose visually bigger around the nostrils. It was very challenging to get Dr Karlan to meet me at the Arlington Heights office, but when he was able to accommodate me, he was unwilling to resolve things or take responsibility. He was more interested in telling me what was wrong with my face....telling me how my face was asymmetrical and how my cheeks were starting to sag....very classy. I would NOT recommend that you go to Dr. Karlan.

I felt this doctor "experimented" on me with procedures he'd not used before. He lied to me when I ased vital questions. I would NEVEr have him operate on me again. The results were disasterous

Loved the guy, and he changed my life...totally revitalized after my facelift. very easy office and he was very attentive.