Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marc Kattelman
Dr. Marc Kattelman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA, with other offices in Selbyville, DE and Conshohocken, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Kattelman is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Brandywine Hospital and Montgomery Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Kattelman has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
There are no reviews for Dr. Marc Kattelman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Kattelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Mercy Suburban Hospital
Riddle Hospital - On staff since
Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Atlantic General Hospital
40 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc Kattelman, DO - Family Medicine in Media, PA, in this video.
Dr. Marc Kattelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.