Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Kaufman
Dr. Marc A Kaufman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Kaufman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Kaufman has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Marc A Kaufman has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Marc A Kaufman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc A Kaufman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Both times I was under his care, Dr. Kaufman and his nurse were wonderful and very caring. They think about every small detail, and put me at ease by explaining everything. Both times I did not have ANY after effects of the anesthesia, everything was smooth sailing. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman and his excellent nurse, Laura !!!
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kaufman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCrespo & Associates Pa, 5041 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc A Kaufman in this video.
Dr. Marc A Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.