The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Port Townsend, WA. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr has 2 locations
2414 Ridge Rd
Lincoln, NE 68512
834 Sheridan St
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr - Posted on November 5th, 2013
This radiologist is the stupidest one I have ever seen in my life. He is not sure about his diagnosis and very slow in performing the procedure. I did not see his confidence or sympathy when talking to him. He was very arrogant and rude towards his staff. Do not go to this doctor, you may save your own life for going to somewhere else.
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr's office for more information.
2414 Ridge Rd Lincoln, NE : (402) 423-9777
834 Sheridan St Port Townsend, WA 98368
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Marc G Koenig Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.