Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marc A Kudelko
Dr. Marc A Kudelko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kudelko is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital. Dr. Kudelko has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Kudelko has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marc A Kudelko has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Marc A Kudelko has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Kudelko is an amazing doctor and his staff does the best they can. The office is HUGE and there are many doctors and nurses at all times, so it does seem hectic. The staff has always been nice to me and my family and Ive never had a problem in all the years I have gone to this office. Obviously some of the previous reviewers are IGNORANT and should learn to use spell check if they want to be taken seriously. Using an anonymous ID makes a review worth nothing. I give this office 5 stars!!
Dr. Kudelko is willing to run tests until there is an answer to the problem. He has a courteous and gentle manner and is thorough with medical documentation. Unfortunately Dr. Kudelko can only be as effective as the staff supporting him. There is not a consistant level of patient care concern among staff. You are always put on hold the moment you call. There is little to absolutely no follow up for test results. If you have a problem you may have to speak to 5 or 6 people and get as many different answers. If you express dissatisfaction expect a level of cattiness among some staff. Really unfortunate.
It took me many phone calls to get in to see Dr. Kudelko. I had to tell them if I couldn't see him sooner than one month out I would have to go somewhere else. I was a returning patient. My problem was not helped. I had a repeat endoscopy and abdomen ultrasound with know understanding of my problem. Just assumption of GERD and prescription.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kudelko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Marc A Kudelko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFl Center For Gastroenterology, 8250 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 200, Seminole, FL
Dr. Marc A Kudelko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.