Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc L Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Lee summarily dismissed my wife and I from his office, because he said he did not feel comfortable administering to us. This was after I had answered all intake questions and when I questioned the side effects of the medicine he was recommending, he stated there were none, I challenged him regarding his answer. It was at this time he dismissed us. I later researched the medication and it has side effects, contrary to Dr. Lee's assertion. My wife did not complete her scheduled appointment, as he dismissed us both. Dr Lee did not share with us what was making him uncomfortable, he was rude, offensive and discriminated against my Wife and I. We were sent away without an explanation.
After seeing Marc Lee for nearly 10 years, I received a letter telling me he was going "to cut back his practice and I will need to find another health care provider at this time." Reasonable. But then he continued, "I need to wear a mask or cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze." and "I caused enormous health issues for his staff, student and my family. As a result of acquiring 'my' respiratory infection we were unable to attend a wedding and had to cancel a family trip." Besides the fact that there was no way of knowing it was me, it was the middle of flu season, I was at a DOCTOR'S office for a wellness check and it was the staff's responsibility to wear a mask if they felt it was necessary,
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Marc L Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCardiology And Nuclear Medicine, 1301 E McDowell Rd Ste 202, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Marc L Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.