Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc M Lato has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marc M Lato has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Marc M Lato has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lato is a horrific doctor and VP of Medical Management at St. Joseph's hospital. He has little current knowledge and experience in the care of people. He lacks dignity, manners, and the ability to listen to opinions that differ from his own. From the moment he became involved in my grandfather's care at St. Joseph's Hospital he began to make an already traumatic experience worse. He is unable to keep his word, and will make snap judgements expecting both patients and their family members to acquiesce without question to his poor judgement. He does not advocate for patients at the hospital nor does he expect quality care to be provided by his staff for his patients. He lacks professionalism and honor. He actually began yelling at members of my family in the middle of the hospital floor in front of his entire staff and all of the patients on the floor demanding that our family agree to accept sub-standard care for a beloved family member. He blatantly screamed that if we were unhappy with the care being provided to our grandfather that we should take him somewhere else to be someone else's problem. This "doctor" is not to be trusted. When he becomes involved in the care of your loved one begin calling your lawyers. If it were possible to rate him with negative stars I would.
Dr. Lato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
St Joseph Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Marc M Lato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.