Dr. Marc Lavender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Lavender?

I wouldn't see anyone else !

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I have had many doctors who have a busy practice like Dr. Lavender. What I appreciate about him is that he is very focused on me at the time of my appointment and he takes he time to teach and explain things. Most of all, I do not feel like I am just a number in the deli when I am in his office.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Great Doctor and will talk to you about any concerns you have.

Terrible Professional

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

Had a many issues regarding this MD, unlike other providers I've had in the past. Often takes a week to reply back to messages, not very responsive. He is personable which is nice but I feel like he would rather chit-chat about non-issues. Wouldn't recommend and have warned others against him.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2013

It took me five years, three health plans, and a lot of patience finding the right internal medicine physician. I find Dr. Marc Lavender to be very well educated in his field, personable, and very trustworthy. He and his staff do an outstanding job. I can only hope that I have him as my doctor for many years to come.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. Lavender represents the best in the medical field: absolute professionalism and a sincere caring. He also has a wonderful sense of humor.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Lavender is incredibly sensitive, caring and still efficient in his work. I really appreciate his patience, kindness and expedience in resolving my many health issues and concerns.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lavender for a couple of years now and cannot say enough about him or his staff. He is thoughtful and considerate. He is also thorough. At times I have had to wait a bit longer than my scheduled time but I know it is because he is not wanting to send any patients away before all of their questions have been answered. After an appt the follow up given by either his staff or himself has always been excellent. I highly recommend him and am so happy I found a great Dr. who is so respected by his staff!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 9th, 2011

I agree with the other comment about the ease of appointment being a little tough (I too have sat on hold) but otherwise I have nothing negative to say.Whoever said he was 'inappropriate' must have some other bone to pick with him or something...that couldn't be farther from the truth! He's always been very professional, courteous, and friendly. Definitely recommend!

Great Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2011

He's personable, knowledgeable, bright, and is responsive when you need him. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

My family and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Marc Lavender and his nurses! He really cares and listens. He takes the time to cover all the bases and explain everything. I have a number of health issues, including chronic pain, and he was so understanding. My daughter has had breathing issues since she was 6 months old, now going on 5, and we have been in and out of the hospital all year long. But when she saw Dr. Lavender he put her on new medicine and the improvement was emense! He has helped our family so much and we all feel really cared about. I didn't know Dr.'s like him exhisted. We will NEVER leave this practice!! I must say the nurses especially Sandra, are one of the best nurses I have ever come across. They are sweet, nice, friendly, and funny. It really helps to have such wonderful people practicing medicine!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

only complaint I have is the ease of getting an appt. I have been on hold for 30-40 mins.many times. it is frustrating!!

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I currently have a few medical conditions and Dr Lavender has taken the time to sit and talk with me at length about my situation. He listens and actively engages in conversations with me to better understand my situation. He has saved me money by researching drugs that would cost less under my insurance. Dr. Lavender truly cares for his patients and I have recommended him to my family and friends. If you are looking for a Dr. that treats you as a person and is very knowledgeable I would highly recommend him.