Dr. Marc A Leibole Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Leibole?

Dr. Leibole and his office are great!

I recently had LASIK with Dr. Leibole. My entire experience was excellent. The consultation was thorough. Every test is explained fully. You are either a candidate for LASIK or you are not. There is no in between. There was no pressure, no sales pitch, all questions were answered honestly and completely. Dr. Leibole and his medical technicians are kind, caring, and competent. They clearly care a great deal about their patients. Based on past negative reviews I can only say there must have been a recent staffing change. I found his office staff to be pleasant and accommodating. I never encountered rudeness even with the multiple schedule changes I initiated. The office manager, Jen, is professional and patient. This was by far the best experience I have ever had with a medical practice.

Excellent Doctor & Friendly Staff

Dr. Leibole is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He performed my Lasik surgery last November and did a perfect job. When I explained I was moving overseas soon, he was willing to squeeze me into his already busy schedule. He even personally called another ophthalmologist and set up my cataract appointment for my other eye. Talk about going the extra mile! He takes time to educate you, and is sharp, knowledgeable, kind, and caring. I love his staff - exceptionally friendly and helpful.

had a billing question and called the office and asked them to call me back with an answer.....still haven't heard. Will call again but am puzzled with this stalling.

Over 45 min late at 10 am

Both my wife and I have had 2 annual eye checkups with Dr Leibole. He is ok as a Dr. He is consistently close to an hour late for 4 out of 4 appts. Even at 10 am he was over 45 min late.I told the receptionist I was leaving after 45 min. Never had a call back or any kind of appology. I can't think much of a dr who is so inconsiderate.

Overlooked an incredalbly serious complication of my catarract surgury that he did that has lead to loss of my eyesight

The worst rudest staff I have ever encountered. Question how a doctor can be part of such an incredible condescending, bordering obnoxious staff. The office manager was awful to me. Was so upset left without seeing the doctor.

fabulous doctor, but horrible staff. i won't be back...

Smart, professional, caring,

office staff- beware

nice enough people but abrupt, curt and bordering rude. Messages left by staff equally rude.Do not expect warm and fuzzy here.

Fantastic overall. Great diagnostician. Friendly but professional. I would and have recommend(ed) him to my family and friends

Excellent Dr. Leibole, allowed me to evaluate Lasik surgery without pressure.

I was considering vision correction surgery, Lasik surgery, I am a physician myself and I consider my eyesight to be extremely critical to my professional work. My eyesight has been gradually getting worse and my glasses prescription has been changing gradually over the years. I also noticed that it is difficult to read. I have had trifocal lenses for some time.Because of these changes, I want to consider the risks and benefits of Lasik, and find out about the costs, the recovery time and many other options. I wanted to really get a comprehensive idea so I could make an informed choice about this expensive and very delicate surgery.First of all, Dr. Leibole was very thorough, very professional, and I thought his eye examination was one of the most careful that I have had, and I have had many., He gave me a complete discussion of the risks and benefits of the Lasik eye surgery, and a thorough understanding of the process, the recovery time, the costs, and other factors so that I could make a decision.He performs the surgery at a very high quality state of the art facility that is located approximately 3 miles from his office. It was easy to get to.Overall, my experience was extremely positive, I felt that the doctor was courteous, Rob, extremely professional and thorough, and answered my questions completely. I would certainly recommend him to another person seeking general eye care, advanced Eye care, or eye vision surgery.

Not Happy

Office staff was not professional with one exception and inflexible as far as working with patient on the insurance. Immediately after my visit I realized the technician had forgotten to or did not mention to the doctor a critical reason for the visit. The office manager gave me a bottle of eye solution, but would not allow me a quick check back with the doctor. I had to return the following week costing me 3 more hours and an additional $35 copay. The office manager lectured me on writing down my concerns to be sure to talk to the doctor about them even if the technician forgets or does not write them down. The office manager assured me there is no way around the additional copay. Of course there is -- the doctor did not have to charge me or the insurance company for the add on visit I should not have had to have had.

Dr. Marc A Leibole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.