Dr. Marc London Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Marc London?

Very Thorough!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. London's very nice, gave a full explanation of condition and office staff very helpful and caring!

Stay away!

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Please do not go to this office. They treat you with such disrespect and cause aggravation. They sent me for a procedure and bc my doctor was on vacation I had to wait a week until he got back from vacation. There are 5 other doctors there. They would not let anyone else give me these life altering results. As if I hadn't been through enough. They also kept making me leave work to go there for silly things. Doctor London is horrific. He had no bedside manner and doesn't explain things. The staff is just rude and disrespectful. I could not wait to leave the practice. I went to a new doctor and am happy now. I'm only giving one star bc yelps make. They don't deserve even one.

Posted on June 16th, 2017