Dr. Marc A Luckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Luckett?

Mother

Having know Dr. Luckett for many years; he remains compassionate and understanding (professionally) regarding the continued hormonal changes of his patients. He has a good heart/spirit and that is carried on into his work.

Terrific Care!

When we were stationed at Ft. Leavenworth, my assigned OB was Dr. Luckett. I was impressed with how thorough he was in making sure that I was up to speed on some of the high-risk details of my pregnancy. I have relatively rare condition (allo-immunization) and unlike many healthcare professionals I have spoken to in regards to this, he seemed to know about and understand this condition and made sure that I understood the ins and outs of how it could affect my pregnancy. Unfortunately, we had to move and he did not get to deliver our baby but I highly recommend Dr. Luckett.

Pregnancy

Overall, he is a great doctor and knows his stuff. However, the last few times I've gone in, he has not failed to point out my weight. I started at 135 before baby and now am at 166 with a month to go. That's 31 lbs, which is still within that stupid weight range he keeps talking about. I told him that with my first daughter I put on almost 50 lbs and ate right. I didn't eat at mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I didn't eat like I was eating for two. It just happened and it happened actually towards the end of my pregnancy. Now this time around I way far less and am still eating healthy and right, but I still feel like I have to defend myself when it comes to my weight. Please don't get me wrong. I understand that he is just doing his job and he was never disrespectful, but whenever I tried to tell him about it, I felt like he would cut me off in mid sentence. He also told me that my husband should stop taking me out to mcdonalds or a buffet or something. I mean really??? I still wouldn't change doctors, but I do not need that from him. I'm still within those stupid weight limits that they created so I don't see what the problem is.

Exceptional Physician

Board certified and an ACOG fellow. The only one that delivers here with those credentials, and it shows.

Wonderful

Dr. Luckett is a very caring and professional individual. He is an outstanding doctor.

Dr. Marc A Luckett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.