Dr. Marc Magod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Magod?

Posted on November 18th, 2016

You will not find a better qualified, caring, genuinely concerned doctor in Greensboro. He treated me for an extended period of time and he used every resource he had to help me. He is tremendously knowledgeable and everything went just as he predicted. His concern for his patients is evident and his staff was just as caring.

Checked in to Admitt..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Checked in to Admitting, I was escorted to endoscopy, the nurses prepared me and I had the ERCG. After ERCG, I recovered from anesthesia and was released.

My experience with D..

Posted on September 13th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Magod has always been excellent. He is very professional, and takes a keen interest in my well-being. He is honest, thorough, and very respectful. He also has a wonderful sense of humor.

I had an excellent e..

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I had an excellent experience from the initial meet to the follow up call. I appreciated Dr. Magod working with me on adapting the prep in a way that I could deal with it. I highly recommend Dr. Magod and his staff.

They do a great job ..

Posted on July 13th, 2016

They do a great job of making an unpleasant procedure tolerable. Dr. Magod and the staff were very professional and did a great job of easing my nerves.

My colonoscopy went ..

Posted on July 6th, 2016

My colonoscopy went well and everyone that worked with me was exceptional. My wife and my family have been patients of Dr. Magod for over 20 years and we all think he is the best! HIs staff goes out of there way to make you feel comfortable, from checking in at the desk all the way to walking you out to your car. It is obvious that Dr. Magod is truly concerned about each and every patient and it shows through his sweet spirit.

I had a great experi..

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I had a great experience. Everyone was knowledgable and extremely helpful not to mention they had a kind disposition. I only had a consultation but was impressed with the staff.

Considering the proc..

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Considering the procedure, I'd say the experience was very good. Staff was exceedingly friendly and gracious. Dr. Magod does a nice job with patient follow up after the procedure. If it weren't for that miserable cocktail that you guys make me drink, I'd actually look forward to coming to visit you more often :). Seriously, I appreciate your taking such great care. Chalk me up as a success story!

I was referred to yo..

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I was referred to your facility by both a medical doctor and current patient. From my fear of procedures I have cancelled several but was promised if I saw Dr. Magod and Eagle Gastro. I would be in excellent hands. I want to commend you on how well I was taken care of from the minute I stepped in your waiting room and was greeted by the check-in receptionist to the nurse that assisted me to check-out. The receptionist put me right at ease, although I thought I was going to make a 'run for it', and had me laughing before I left her desk. The nurses that prepped me were like mother hens, calming, reassuring, and doing everything possible to calm the fears of a very nervous patient. One held my hand and the others offered to give me a hug, whatever it was going to take to make me relax and feel reassured that all was ok. I can not thank your staff enough, and have told everyone that called to check on me (there was alot, because everyone was afraid I was going to back out again!) how professional and caring your staff was. I will be forever grateful.

I had a very good ex..

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Magod and his staff. Dr. Magod answered all of my questions and did not rush me when I asked them. He and his staff are very professional, and I would highly recommend them.

I've always been ple..

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I've always been pleased with Marc Magod, as well as the clinical and administrative staff. I've been a patient for more than 20 years. No complaints. I recommend you to others. Thanks.

My experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Dr. MAGOD came to my family's rescue when we didn't know where or what to do. Another doctor had botched my son's surgery and had sent Dr. MAGOD to deal with us. He was very professional and took a special interest in our situation. He did seven procedures and my son did not complain. Dr. MAGOD didn't give up and continued to work on our case when there seemed to be little hope. In short, he saved my son's life. I'm forever grateful and admire his dedication to helping people. Now he treats most members of my family and I put a lot of trust in his work and would not want to replace him. He is an excellent doctor.