Dr. Marc S Mandel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc S Mandel?

Arrogant

No bedside manner whatsoever.

Very caring doctor, does great work . Cares about his patients, would recommend him highly

Had inguinal hernia 10 months ago. Had burning pain sensation in surgery area 4 months after. Went back to see him. He told me to go to physical therapy. Did my own physical therapy. Pain subsided significantly. Did stretches and yoga. Well, 10 months later, pain is back with a vengence. Unbearable. Won't go back since I might choke him for doing this. It's definately a mesh tangled with nerves issue.

no bedside manner

Great Doctor

Dr. Mandel was the surgeon that operated on my in 2008. As a Crohn's suffer I was highly anxious. He took the time to explain the procedure that I was about to undergo and helped allay many reasons I was feeling dread about. Now 5 years later I am extremely happy with the work Dr. Mandel performed. Prior to the surgery it was the rare day that I did not feel discomfort in my abdomen. After the surgery I have never felt better, most times since I actually forget I have Crohn's. I would highly recommend Dr. Mandel to family and friends.

Dr. Mandel checked on me 2 times (morning and night) every day while I was in the hospital (4 stays -- 26 days in total). He is extremely knowledgeable and confident, which is very reassuring. He is caring, and always listened and spent whatever time was necessary to address all of my questions/concerns. His office staff is outstanding: incredibly friendly, responsive and on-top of everything (appointments, insurance, procedures, transferring of records, etc). Although I hope I don't require it, I absolutely would go back to him again. He is a remarkably gifted and talented surgeon, who I highly recommend.

patient

Highly recommend

Excellent

I chose Dr. Mandel based on the recommendation of family. From the beginning he was up front about the various possible outcomes, and understood my concerns about the effect the surgery would have appearance-wise. He did an outstanding job, and instead of losing my nipple, I look completely normal and don't have to have any reconstruction at all. I take immense comfort in being able to walk around feeling whole & having no visual reminder. He also did this at a reduced rate for me because I have no insurance. Thanks!

Dr. Marc S Mandel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.