Dr. Marc Maslov Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marc Maslov?

Worst dr I've ever dealt with

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I had my tonsils out yrs ago, I ended up going to ER BECUZ I couldn't swallow. Dr Maslow seen me and told me TO GROW UP IT CANT BE THAT BAD!! Needless to say I was admitted for 6 days and had to sign a paper stating I can't sue hosp if the 'med' they gave me affected me...I do not recommend him to ANYONE! Awful bedside manner

worst doctor ever

Posted on October 30th, 2013

staff is very friendly, however the dr himself has the worst bed side manner, hardly even speaks with you at all (seriously). did not explain an upcoming surgery to me as far as what to expect, I am talking nothing. so needless to say, I found a better doctor. I would not recommend this doctor for anything. oh and cancelled the surgery from this quack.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

He is very good at what he does. I only had 1 appt so far and am waiting for the results of tests. His staff is wonderful. He is a little dry and could maybe have a little better bedside manner, but over all, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Maslov gets to the bottom of the problem.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

My sister and I have a rare genetic disorder that 99% of doctors including ENT's are unaware of. Dr. Maslov is very knowlagable in this area. He always comes into the ER and makes it a point to be sure that HE is the only one to treat my sister when she has an extreme episode or when she needs a blood transfusion. Some people do not like his bed-side manner and I guess I can see where they may be a little "put off" by how he may seem to be rude. However, I do not find him to be rude, instead I find him to be matter-of-fact and accurate not only with our genetic issue, but with other issues as well. Thank goodness we still have doctors like him!

Adenoids

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Dr. Maslov was good with my son and got to the root of his sinus problems.

Posted on March 18th, 2010

HORRIBLE DOC!!!

Business owner

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Doctor ordered antibiotics for my sinus infection with no testing. My problems were later diagnosed correctly by a competent physician. Dr Maslov seemed like he was mentally unstable. He was incoherent at times.

Swollen sinus'

Posted on October 5th, 2009

went in to see dr maslov for swollen sinus due to not being able to breathe propertly. i also had swollen tonsils and pressure in my ears nor could i hear propertly. you would think a dr of this profession would know how/what to treat this condition. he said i could have sleep apnea. so i went that route to see. i did stop breathing 3x in that particular night and my oxygen level was at 86% which is lower then the average. But, now that i have the cpap machine, i am forced to breathe out of my nose that i couldnt originally breathe right out of in the first place. not to mention his personality skills are very lacking. i would recommend seeing another in this profession instead of him.

Posted on August 7th, 2016