Dr. McKinley is a wonderful doctor. He is always pleasant and knowledgeable. I never have to wait long. His medical assistant is a delightful young lady who is always smiling and very friendly. They work very well together in making sure my care and the care of other patients are always the best. The office staff is always welcoming and friendly as well. I highly recommend them.

Dr. McKinley is a great doctor has a great personality and is very warming. He has been treating me for a few years now. I highly recommend him. His staff and medical assistant are very efficient and friendly as well. They have a great new office in Westlake which is very conveniently located right off the highway.

He diagnosed my condition while i was in St johns with deadly high blood pressure. Now I'm getting proper treatment my life is vastly improved and I'm a good candidate for a transplant.

physician comes off very immature and cocky. medical knowledge lacking.

Dr. Marc R Mckinley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elyria, OH.