Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc Nehorayan has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Marc Nehorayan has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Marc Nehorayan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc Nehorayan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Nehoryan is an excellent doctor. I have had about twenty Dr's due to an extreme trauma so I have a good idea about what is good or bad. Dr.Nehoryan was very empathetic and supportive. He helped me through a lot of my recovery. Unfortunately the office staff is the worst I have ever dealt with.m So bad as I am looking for another provider. Regularly failed to call pharmacy to fill scripts, won't return calls and when you do talk to them it's like they are doing you a favor by returning the call. You will have to call to make an appointment after every visit, this is the way the office operates. The fact that I had to chase down my meds is inexcusable so my opinion of the Doctor is effected negatively. They meds are mailed to you they don't hand you a prescription to fill yourself. If they were on top of it the idea would be great, but they(the office/pharmacy) are not. Go elsewhere as they will only increase your anxiety.
Dr. Nehorayan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mission Community Hospital
20 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6604 Vesper Ave, Van Nuys, CA
Dr. Marc Nehorayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.