Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc O Gosselin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marc O Gosselin has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
Dr. Marc O Gosselin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
The staff have always been very courteous on the phone and upon arrival. Wait times in the waiting area and in the exam room have been quite reasonable. Fifteen minutes has been my longest so far. As for Dr. Gosselin himself, I find him to be a very matter of fact type of individual. That I rated him at one star for bedside manner should not be taken as derogatory. Just don't expect any hand holding or coddling. Do expect a thorough examination with only those tests that are truly needed, followed by an accurate diagnosis, and a plain English prognosis.
28 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Marc O Gosselin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEastlake Cardiovascular Pc, 24211 Little Mack Ave Ste A, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc O Gosselin, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Saint Clair Shores, MI, in this video.
Dr. Marc O Gosselin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.