Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc A Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Marc Allen Olson, out of Primary Care Plus Urgent Care; Hamburg, MI. He was rude! Second question he asked me was Does your family have any rare disease that I have to look up? Next Question was "What street drug are you on?" Then several rude quetions to follow them. Then he will not give antibotics. You also have to go with his decision without him talking it over with you. He just calls what ever he wants to in, without talking it over with you or looking at your charts first. He also don't care what you are allergic to. He also puts you down if you are a red head. I have never seen a doctor this rude.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Marc A Olson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa Ann Arbor Health Care Systems, 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Marc A Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.