Dr. Marc Orlewicz Is this you?

4.7

Went to see Dr. Orlewicz for pain radiating in my back.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. Orlewicz was an exceptionally informative. He spent a great deal of time with me. After a few visits my pain was much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Orlewicz for pain management. He is compassionate, caring and you can tell he loves what he does.

Worked through pain

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr. Orlewicz has excellent bedside manners. I would strongly suggest him to my friends and family. I hope that anyone with pain can find a doctor that you can feel comfortable with and my pain improved not only from his medical care but the now has led to the new and revived faith have restored in my newly found pain physician.

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Amazing doctor! Genuinely cares about his patients, and does not rush you out the door. He truly is one of the best. Very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Orlewicz. Thank you Dr. Orlewicz for going above and beyond for me.

Dr O is AMAZING

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr O has been my favorite dr. I have struggled with a bad fear of needles, when I would see my pain management dr to have nerve burning in my back he was my anesthesiologist . He was VERY VERY nice and talked to me and even used the baby needles on me lol. After going to have this done for a while it was cake. I knew I was in good hands. The first time I saw him I was coming outta the procedure and I kept telling him he was like one of the vampires in my favorite book series . ( black dagger brotherhood, V ) so I got calling him Dr V. I have not saw him in a year and sadly my fear is back. I know if I go and he is there it will be cake. Definitely recommend him. He is just a fantastic dr.

He is an excellent critical care doctor, my father was at Harper hospital, very I'll, Dr Marco made the diagnosis saving his life

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Safe, skilled, knowledge level, a skilled clinician in both the operating room as a cardiac anesthesiologist and in the ICU as an Intensivist

Posted on February 26th, 2009

excellent clinician

Posted on November 2nd, 2008

good knowledge base, wonderful clinician

EXCELLENT DOCTOR