Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc P Orlando has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Wounds and Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 80
yes, I'm a real patient and have been given ESI's from Dr O and they really help me. He takes his time..his words "I'm in no rush" to do the procedure, explains fully what is going on and is a heck of a guy. I don't understand the negative reviews, I guess it's true that people only leave a review when they complain. I'd recommend my mother to Dr O. He is great at what he does. Period.
He is slightly better than his staff. His staff was awful. All I heard was "go to mayfield" So disappointing!!! There are other doctors out there who are compassionate and will help you- trust me- I am with one. We are people who live in PAIN every day- we deserve some compassion. His staff was rude and he wasn't much better.
This doctor very unprofessional and rude. He think that patients are trash! I came to him with pain in legs-Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. I was not taking pain meds! I tried to be strong, but pain can get you very bad, so I went to this doctor who has extrimly high opinion about him self and low opinion about others( And I have 2 Master degrees!). His doctor licence must be revoked permanently. And I believe that all that positive comments were left by not real patients. DO NOT GO TO THIS Mr Orlando, you will not get help for your pain, you will shocked by his low quality treatment.
I went to Dr. Orlando for several years regarding back/leg pain. I find some of these reviews very interesting, inasmuch as the entire time I went to him, I always felt respected (but perhaps that's because it was mutual) by him and that together we were looking for the best possible solutions for my pain. Ten years ago, he recommended I try an implanted neuro-stimulator, so I did. That alleviated a great deal of pain and basically gave me back my life. Between the neuro-stimulator, losing some weight, and strengthening my back and legs through exercise, I require very little pain medicine. In any case, I never found Dr. Orlando or his staff to be anything less than kind, efficient, and most assuredly, respectful.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Marc P Orlando accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc P Orlando in this video.
Dr. Marc P Orlando is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.