Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc L Parnes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marc L Parnes has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Marc L Parnes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc L Parnes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Parnes delivered both of my children along with some of my friends children and he always seemed very nice, helpful and courteous to everyone. I love going to his office in westerville because it is close to my home and the staff is always friendly no matter what. I would highly recommend him as an OB/GYN to anyone that needed one.
I have been with Dr. Parnes since I became a teenager. Dr. Parnes is probably the only doctor that I have ever seen that you don't feel rushed with. He will sit there with you and make sure that you understand everything. Even if you have asked 500 questions he wont interrupt you, then he will ask if there is anything else. The only downfall is that you have to wait sometimes a while in the waiting room and that is because he is taking his time with each patient. So in that matter I just bring a good book and enjoy the quite time. LOL.... He is also very gentle and will talk you through any procedure he does.
Dr. Parnes is the greatest doctor I've ever been to. He came highly recommended and I had to pull some strings to get him to take me as a new patient. His waiting times can be somewhat long but once he's in the room with you, you understand why he might be behind. He listens to all of your concerns and seems to truly care for you as a patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1981
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEastwind Womens Health Inc, 904 Eastwind Dr, Westerville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc L Parnes in this video.
Dr. Marc L Parnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.